My May Wishlist

14:25

As summer's approaching, new things are starting to come out in the shops. So I've decided to make a quick list of all the things I've fancied so far.

CLOTHES
Lazy Oaf Baby Velvet T-shirt

 This looks absolutely gorgeous! I originally saw it on ASOS, I've been loving velvet materials lately.

New Look Stripe Wide Rib Crop Vest
I saw something quite similar to this a few years ago and I instantly fell in love, but just my luck it was too expensive. So when I saw this I instantly knew that I needed it! AND it's currently £4 in New Look, unfortunately many sizes are sold out.

MAKE-UP

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer 
Recently, I've heard so many beauty gurus praising this concealer! Apparently it's very similar to the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer but less drying. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette 
I have to say, I'm more into 'strobing' than 'contouring', because for me it's easier and it looks better on me. This seems like the perfect palette: 3 different shades, sleek packaging and the glow is beautiful!

OTHER

Metallic Body Tattoos
These have been popular for a few years by now, but as summer's approaching, I feel the need to stock up on more cute, gold accessories. I'm a big fan of temporary tattoos, especially if the have a shimmery gold finish.

Victoria Secret Body Mist- Mango Temptation
I recently went into Superdrug for a quick look, and this instantly caught my eyes! It's one of the best things I've ever smelt in my whole life. It's super sweet and summery!

If you've tried any of these products please give me a small review in the comments,
Lots Of Love xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amazing wishlist hun! Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Hope to see you on my blog www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews